The next character for Final Fantasy fighting game Final Fantasy Dissidia NT has been announced. Revealed at the Final Fantasy Fan Festival in Tokyo today, the character Zenos from Final Fantasy XIV is coming to the PlayStation 4 and PC fighting game starting later this month.
Zenos will be available first for Final Fantasy Dissidia in Japanese arcades starting March 26, while the character is coming to the PlayStation 4 and Steam editions on April 11. People attending the Fan Fest this weekend in Tokyo can have a first crack at playing Zenos.
Zenos is the main antagonist from Final Fantasy XIV: Online’s expansion, Stormblood.
More to come…
Disclosure: Square Enix paid for GameSpot’s flight to Tokyo and accomodation.
- The best Xbox One X prices, bundles and sales in Australia (August 2018)
- Social casino dev KamaGames saw revenues soar 33% to $76.4m in 2018
- Acer’s Predator Thronos is a throne finally fit for extreme gamers
- Best PlayStation VR games: the best PSVR games around
- Magic Beans from Pixelthis Mobile – Flash Lite Game Review