Today during Day 2 of the Final Fantasy Fan Event in Tokyo, Square Enix announced a brand-new arrangement album featuring songs from Final Fantasy XIV Online.
The album is titled Journeys, and it goes on sale June 10 this year for $39 USD. “We’re pleased to announce our third band and piano arrangement album,” Square Enix said.
The disc also comes with in-game footage alongside the music; there are 18 tracks in all. Some are performed by Final Fantasy veteran Susan Colloway, while there are also “extra bonus tracks.”
The piano arrangement was performed by Keiko, while the band performance was done by the band The Primals. Those who pick up “first-run” copes of the album will get in-game extras.
Perhaps the biggest news from Final Fantasy Fan Fest are all the new details about Shadowbringers, including a new race, Job, raid, trailer, screens, and more.
The Final Fantasy Fan Fest continues today, so keep checking back for more. For now, you can check out some recent stories linked below:
Square Enix paid for GameSpot’s flight to Tokyo and accomodation.
- Gelda – Adventure Game for Kids
- Google has already helped patch a serious flaw in Fortnite for Android
- Rage 2 hands-on: making the madcap shooter more explosive than ever
- PlayStation Plus September 2018: all the free PS4 games you can get this month
- Best PS4 games 2018: 25 essential PlayStation 4 releases